*Reform Act of 2014*
- No Tenure / No Pension: Parliamentarians collect a salary while in office but should not receive any pay when they’re out of office.
- Parliamentarians should purchase their own retirement plans, just as all Indians do.
- Parliamentarians should no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Their pay should be linked to the CPI or 3%, whichever is lower.
- Parliamentarians should lose their current health care system and participate in the same health care system as the Indian people.
- Parliamentarians with tainted records, criminal charges & convictions, past or present should be summarily banned from the parliament and fighting election on any pretext or the other.
- Parliamentarians should equally abide by all laws they impose on the Indian people.
- All contracts with past and present Parliamentarians should be void effective 1/1/14.
The Indian people did not make this contract with them. Parliamentarians made all these contracts for themselves.
Serving in Parliament is an honor, not a lucrative career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.